From now on, my new sleeping policy is that I will try to sleep before 2230 every night.
I don't care about the work anymore.
Tomorrow is another DAY.
I will try to work harder at school. Then, I will try not to do much at home.
Well, weekend, either saturday or sunday, will be another working day.
So, my new working policy will be 5.5 working-day week (where 5 full day from Monday to Friday) and 0.5 (weekend working day).
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dear Joyce,
Long time no see... glad that you have built a nice blog.
Well, I am planning to visit UK and France this summer. So excited!
Hope to talk with you again.
Love,
Candy
Dear Joyce,
How're you? This is Candy, your blogger friend. Just curious if you can keep up with yoru new sleeping and working policy.
Add oil!
Love,
Candy
Dear Candy,
Long time no see!!!
I am very very happy with the new policy.
I do quite a lot of exercise too...
What about you? still doing yoga regularly?
Joyce
Post a Comment