Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fitness fitness at Pure Fitness

Spent quite a lot of time on fitness lately. I go to Pure Fitness almost everyday.
Have tried a number of group classes lately:
  • Bodypump
  • Bodycombat
  • Fitball
  • Pilates
  • Wanna try boxing circuit later.

Well, need to get a balance between the fitness programs and Projects S and H. Really puzzled.
I enjoy very much being so free, challenging myself. However, I do understand that Project S and H are so important to me.

Well, hope that I can be so free after the completion of Projects S and H. I do want to do the same fitness program after then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Joyce,

Nice to hear from you again!

How're you? Do you go to the central Pure Yoga? I have just quited my Myoga membership lately. Trying to start another sport hobbie.

Well, I would like to meet you in person. If you are available, please feel free to suggest a time by email. Thanks!

Love,

Candy