Sorry Gavin, my dear, for losing temper in the early morning. I really thought that you wasted the whole morning without any outdoor celebration activities. I am sorry. Though I sometimes act like a barbarian, I do love you deeply in my heart. hehe..
Well, back to the celebration. We went to the Director's Club at Tai Koo to watch the Casino Royale which is played by the New James Bond.
There were no other people in the cinema. So, we actually owned the WHOLE cinema during the show.
The ticket price is very high. $380 for 2 persons.
Ticket of Director's Club is offered as a package priced at $175 each, which includes a $125 Director's Club movie ticket and a $50 concession voucher (Free flow of soft drink, tea, coffee and popcorn and an additional serving of hotdog are served by presenting the concession voucher)
After movie, we had dessert buffet at Cova at Festival Walk. In fact, we chose between having hot pot buffet or dessert buffet. At last, dessert won. It is already the 5th times I had dessert buffet at Cova in 4 months' time.
Then, we went to Mongkok to do shopping christmas gifts shopping and picked up the electric soup pot from the Teachers' Association too. The receptionist remembered my voice and recognized me right away. She said my voice is very sweet on the phone. That's why she remembered. Gavin laughed.
Gavin is the man I love forever in my life. He was a wonderful boyfriend and now an excellent husband. He loves me wholeheartedly. I do feel that. He is willing to sacrifice himself for me, I clearly know. He ranks me the 1st among all others. I know. I am the luckiest wife on earth. I know. What is being lacked between him and me is a baby, at least one healthy baby. With a baby, the family will be perfect. Please give us a healthy and intelligent baby in 2007.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is the 16th Anniversary... nice!
Just very happy for you both. Hope you will have the baby soon.
Candy
Candy. Thanks a lot.
It is not easy to be with the same person for so many years. We have to cherish this opportunity.
Yes, we would like to have our baby. Thanks for your encouragement.
Joyce
Post a Comment