skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sweet sweet Joyce

I am sweet. My life is sweet. I want a sweet baby. I want a complete sweet family. Haley, please come!!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Party 2006








We exchanged gifts every year!! Family tradition!!
Posted by Sweet sweet Joyce at 01:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (31)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2006 (11)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • 2006 Great Memories
      • Christmas Party 2006
      • Back to Normal- MSN & Blog
      • Bygones & Majhong meeting
      • 16th Anniversary
      • Eyebrow Trimming at Bobbi Brown
      • a day of meeting Grandpa & ex-students
      • 2 more school days
      • Young
      • Make good use of the Christmas Holidays
      • Haley Haley, please come in 2007.

About Me

My photo
Sweet sweet Joyce
I love my family. Thank god for giving me the most loving hubby. Gavin, I love you.
View my complete profile