Just a coincidence!! Today, I met quite a number of old boys who came back to HK for holidays.
first, met a boy of last year's 5D at MTR station. Today is cold man. He was just wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt WITHOUT any jacket on. So strong!!
then, Karl and Felix of last year's L6A came back to my class. Unfortunately, we had a test today... haha
after lunch, I met Clement of last year's L6A.
What a coincidence!!!
Today's Yin was great. Mainly worked on thigh muscles and hip joints.
After class, went to visit grandpa and grandma. It was great to see a healthy grandpa again. Unfortunately, he took a few mintues before he could recognized me. Then, went shopping with mom at Tai Koo. We bought quite a lot of x'mas gifts, scarfs, skin care stuff, etc...
Very very tired today after walking for so long....especially tired after the workout on the thigh and hips.....
Gags of today:
1. Grandpa's maid, "you don't need to go to school today?...... I thought you are 15...." hahahaha
2. The saleslady of Laneige, "what do you use? why don't you try our products? you don't have much skin problem....."
I replied, " I use La Mer."
the saleslady was odd!!!
hahaha
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Joyce,
Good Job... very nice design!
I hope that you will keep blogging. Thanks!
Candy
Dear Candy,
I just use the template given. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Merry X'mas.
Joyce
Post a Comment