Family
- I have an excellent Husband. We are healthy.
- Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother and the in-laws are all healthy.
- Great that sister has got the best job so far.
- Lily is great, though she doesn't like to exercise as much as before.
- Hope there will be a new member in the family next year.
- The headmaster 'uses' me a lot. That means I am still 'useful'. However, please don't 'use' me too much.
- My boys love me and I love them.
- I especially love L-U6A (2005-2007). Without them, I could not pass the hard time easily at school. Hope they will have excellent HKALE results. Guys, we are not just teacher and students. We are buddies!!
Friends
- Love meeting the high schoolmates again. Long time no see!!!
- Glad that in the group, we have a baby at least once a year!
- Hope the next year will be my turn!!







2 comments:
Dear Joyce,
Nice photos... I bet that you have a great 2006. Me too!
Happy 2007 & Keep blogging!
Love,
Candy
Dear Candy,
Happy New Year!!
Wish you great success in your studies. Show me your lingerie collection one day. I am very interested.
Love,
Joyce
Post a Comment