Had a make-up class with Dorothy last night... 2.5 hours, quite fruitful.
I learned most of the stuff already, from Shu's make-up class before, experience, magazines and internet.
This teacher is not the scholar/theory-type. She is actually teach with her experience.
I dont' quite like using fingers to put the stuff on the face. I always think fingertips are not clean enough. However, many make-up stylists like this way.
I prefer using the brushes instead.
Found that the Bobbi brown brushes are not good enough. Maybe I like Shu Uemura's more.
However, it will be another huge expense if I buy the full set of Shu's brushes.
Need to think deeply about it.
The class last night mainly focused on eye make-up.
Next time will be the foundation stuff.
Anyway, I tried the La Mer liquid foundation for the 1st time.
1st time of using liquid foundation;
1st time of using La Mer's foundation.
The feeling was unexpectedly great. The color is ok. The texture is ok.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Joyce,
How are you? This is Candy who is taking a make up class in the Poly U too... what's a coincident!
Love,
Candy
Dear Candy,
Oh, you are also learning make-up? good. I am fond of it recently.
In fact, we have things in common:
yoga, make up, and my hubby is working in the business of your study too....lingerie business.
Post a Comment