U6A:
Hey guys, come back for classes!!! Not just my class, but also other classes. Other teachers need you guys too.
When I saw you guys put Miss Cheung's card in the wallet, I felt sweet too, though I am not Miss Cheung. You do treasure it!! so warm at the beginning of the lesson today.
For a few times, I want to cry when I think of you. The smiles, the tears, the 'gags'..... Don't know why. Just don't wanna you leave the school. BUT, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE. I don't wanna see anyone of you wear the same uniform next year.
treasure our 1x days of lessons left.
Still making the stuff for you. BUT I won't be able to give you before CNY.
- There are so much to write, but.............
Add oil!!! - No one can help you anymore. You have to rely on yourself.
- Believe in yourself.
- Sometimes, as a teacher, it is so sad that I still don't see 'fire' in you. Give me fire!!! To win the A-level, you need fire!!!
- Show me your determination to win!!!
- You are not entering the battlefield without weapons!! You have weapons!! Just take them out and fight.
- Have self-confidence!!
- Trust in yourself.
- Fat C, don't talk to 炸兩 so much.
- 炸兩, don't smile so much in class....haha
In the old days, at least in my days, teachers always kept a distance with students. And students didn't make a large step forward to approach the teacher.
Nowadays, things changed....good sigh!

No comments:
Post a Comment