skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sweet sweet Joyce

I am sweet. My life is sweet. I want a sweet baby. I want a complete sweet family. Haley, please come!!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Brigitte- Friendship Forever!!!


Brigitte, Lea and Christian.

Brigitte has been my penpal for 23 years. Just received her happy new year email.
Friendship Forever!!!
Posted by Sweet sweet Joyce at 13:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (31)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (18)
      • A Man with Mascara
      • 1st Make-up class
      • Parents' Day
      • Busy School-work weeks
      • Relaxed with Game Machines- Wii & NDS
      • Confidential work made me cry again!
      • Gonna miss U6A
      • Sylvester Stallone- Rocky Balboa
      • Try Project S
      • Made Apology to Parents-in-Law
      • Don't lose to our Childhood- Motivation
      • Tuen Mun Day & Visited Kathlyn's baby boy
      • Relaxing Sunday
      • Holiday Body Clock
      • Hot Pot Dinner with Old Buddies
      • Money Control
      • Brigitte- Friendship Forever!!!
      • Goals for 2007
  • ►  2006 (11)
    • ►  December (11)

About Me

My photo
Sweet sweet Joyce
I love my family. Thank god for giving me the most loving hubby. Gavin, I love you.
View my complete profile