I am fully occupied with school work in these 2 weeks.
7 days this week. Yes, 7 days!!! non-stop. Tomorrow is the parents' day and joint-school service orientation day on Sunday.
My Form 4 boys are so cute. They were a bit worried about what I will say to their parents tomorrow. Hey guys, no worries. I won't kill you. They were so cute by begging me not to make 'too-negative' comments on them. Sometimes, being a form teacher of Form 4 is good. They are babies. haha.
After work tomorrow, I will learn make-up with Dorothy. Hope that I will know how to 'present myself' with the make up. This time is a chance for me to learn how to use the 'un-used' stuff at home.
Next week: 6 working days. Will do the joint-school clearning service. It is really a great opportunity to serve the community, especially to the elderies.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment