I usually stay up late (early) in the morning. Then, I wake up very late in the afternoon at 1200 to 1300.
I was extremely exhausted in the past 3 days.
This weekend, the body still has not yet returned to normal.
January 6:
woke up at 1300 >> lunch >> watch tv >> afternoon nap from 1530 to 1930 >> Wii with Gavin and internet surfing till now (it is already 0255, OMG)
I have to get the normal body clock re-tuned!!!
Plan for Sunday:
- Sleep as soon as possible after typing this entry.
- 0900 wake up
- lunch
- Wii for a while
- Japanese TV - 2 episodes maximum.
- Class stuff- new seating plan and parents' day schedule.
- sample essays for U6A
- set a few questions of U6 Mock Exam.
- Prepare Form 4 Econ notes.
- Project S
Wish me luck!!

No comments:
Post a Comment